Textile backsheets are composed by a polyethylene film and a layer of polypropylene nonwoven textile. Our technology allows us to manufacture this product through an in-line extrusion lamination process (films are directly extruded onto nonwovens without any glue). The Backsheets are very soft to the touch and offer outstanding mechanical properties. Printing is applied onto the extruded layer, thus eliminating the need for a printed film. This unique process reduces the stiffness of the landing zone to increase the diaper comfort.
Product Range Characteristics
- - Good mechanical performance
- - In-line extrusion lamination process
- - Smooth and soft surface
- - Available in several colours
- - Substract made of polyethylene film with five layers
- - Can be manufactured in several weights